17 Jan 2011
- The Fighter is the best movie I’ve seen in the last year.
- The main reason I would make a terrible scientist is because I still think of simple things–like hearts beating or gravity–as magic. Knowing how they work doesn’t mean that they aren’t magic.
- Dave Morris once offered to buy me a coffee. We walked to a Starbucks. He ordered his usual in Starbucks-language, which I don’t really understand, but has something to do with two shots of espresso. I ordered a caramel macchiato. He made fun of it. Now I feel self-conscious whenever I order anything that has whipped cream on it.
- The Golden Globes do not interest me. The Academy Awards do. I have no clue what makes this the case.
- I think getting hit with an airbag would hurt a lot.
- Watching True Grit reminds me that I want to see more Westerns.
- I like the idea of a social piranha.