11 Dec 2010
- Cyborg: (n.) any biological entity that uses artificial means or technology to enhance some natural capacity of that entity
- Robots can’t have souls. If they do, they’re not robots anymore.
- Justin Bieber does not need to be in 3D. Regardless of your opinion of the kid as an artist, it seems like an exercise in Hollywood excess.
- Michael Jackson does need to be in 3D.
- Isn’t it messed up that dinosaurs now fuel the planet?
- Something doesn’t have to be logical to be true, but it helps.
- I have no problem giving my personal information to FourSquare, FaceBook, Safeway, Mastercard, or my bank, but I refuse to approve government surveillance of me sending emails with pictures of cats eating cake.
- The word “multitudes” should be more commonplace.
- I’m not sure what to do with this yet, so it goes here: “The day the world ends, I’ll miss you.”